1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, we realise advertising is annoying, it is however necessary to help us be a sustainable resource for all, if you want to go advert free then please use the following link to subscribe for £5 a month: Click here
    Dismiss Notice

BlueShare

#sml
    (ARS) Asiamet Resources Share Chat, Aug 14, 2019 at 6:45 AM
  1. SML - Strategic Minerals, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Groucho

#SML #THR
    The commercial Florence mine is expected to produce copper at average operating costs of $1.10/Ib ($2,425/t), come with a capital cost intensity of $5,200/t of copper capacity and yield a pre-tax net present value of $920 million. It also has a slated copper production capacity of 85 MIb/y (38,555 t/y) and a 21-year mine life.
  3. (THR) Thor Mining Share Chat, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Groucho

#SML #THR
    The commercial Florence mine is expected to produce copper at average operating costs of $1.10/Ib ($2,425/t), come with a capital cost intensity of $5,200/t of copper capacity and yield a pre-tax net present value of $920 million. It also has a slated copper production capacity of 85 MIb/y (38,555 t/y) and a 21-year mine life.
  5. SML - Strategic Minerals, Jun 21, 2019
  6. (ARS) Asiamet Resources Share Chat, Jun 11, 2019
  7. SML - Strategic Minerals, May 16, 2019
  8. Groucho

16thMay 2019

Strategic Minerals plc

("Strategic Minerals", "SML" or the "Company")

Redmoor mining scoping study leads to positive financial assessment

Strategic Minerals plc (AIM: SML; USOTC: SMCDY), a producing mineral company actively developing projects prospective for battery materials, is pleased to announce that Cornwall Resources Limited ("CRL"), the joint venture vehicle developing the Redmoor Tin/Tungsten project, has received an updated scoping study it commissioned from mining consultants Wardell Armstrong International ("WAI"), following on from the recent Mineral Resource Estimate update.

On the basis of this study, CRL has carried out a preliminary assessment of the potential returns from an underground mining project at Redmoor inCornwall. This assessment suggests, based on a nominal plant feed rate of 600ktpa, an IRR of 19%, and an NPV of$94m, based on a capex of$89m. Further work will now be carried out to continue to advance and further optimise the project as it heads towards a pre-feasibility study ("PFS").

Highlights:-

· Positive outcome from scoping level underground mining study completed by regionally based consultants WAI; resultant indicative mine schedule confirms economic potential of project.

· Study suggests an indicative production rate of 600ktpa; potential mine life of 10+ years.

· Life of Mine production schedule indicates 7.1Mt @ 1.09% tin equivalent grade.

· The results of the study have been modelled internally by CRL and already show strong positive returns, together with potential for further optimisation.

· Metallurgical testwork carried out in parallel confirms amenability of ore to gravity pre-concentration with good potential recoveries and grades.

· Significant upside has been identified with exploration target likely to extend the existing mine life as well as targeting high margin ores early in the production schedule.

John Peters, Managing Director of Strategic Minerals, commented:

"The recently completed mining study, while still based on an Inferred Mineral Resource, provides SML confidence that a major portion of the recently announced resource of 11.7Mt at 1.17% SnEq can potentially be economically mined.

"Using the results of this study, SML believes it has confirmed its view that Redmoor has the potential to be a world class tin and tungsten mine which will deliver attractive returns on investment.

"SML looks forward to continuing to add value to the project as it advances towards a PFS."

Strategic Minerals - Updated Redmoor Scoping Study #SML @SML_Minerals https://www.voxmarkets.co.uk/rns/announcement/a4406bf5-bdbc-4e8c-a61f-02da62a1dfbd #voxmarkets
  9. SML - Strategic Minerals, May 29, 2018
  10. Groucho

Peter Wale, Non-Executive Director of Strategic Minerals #SML discusses recent news, including their drill programme at their Redmoor tin, tungsten and copper project in Cornwall.
    Strategic Minerals Plc is an AIM-quoted, diversified mineral exploration, development and production company with projects in the United States of America, United Kingdom and Australia. (starts at 12 mins 30 secs)
    https://www.voxmarkets.co.uk/blogs/...ic-minerals-sml-united-oil-gas-uog-oilex-oex/
  11. SML - Strategic Minerals, Apr 12, 2018
  12. Groucho

John Peters, Managing Director of Strategic Minerals #SML discusses the strong Q1 magnetite sales at their Cobre project and also talks about other parts of the business. (Interview starts at 1 minute 29 seconds)
    https://www.voxmarkets.co.uk/blogs/...bm-cora-gold-cora-chris-bailey-gnk-dnlm-saga/
  13. SML - Strategic Minerals, Mar 23, 2018
  14. Groucho

On The Vox Markets Podcast Today - 23rd March 2018

Peter Wale & Jeff Harrison Non-Executive Directors of Strategic Minerals #SML talk about their updated mineral resource at their Redmoor Tin-Tungsten Project in Cornwall. (Interview starts at 14 minutes 9 seconds)

https://audioboom.com/posts/6744871-vast-resources-vast-sdx-energy-sdx-strategic-minerals-sml