1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, we realise advertising is annoying, it is however necessary to help us be a sustainable resource for all, if you want to go advert free then please use the following link to subscribe for £5 a month: Click here
    Dismiss Notice

(AAU) Ariana Resources Share Chat

Discussion in 'General Share Chat (AAU)' started by Inspiration, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Inspiration

Inspiration Moderator Moderator

Ariana Resources PLC (Ariana) is a United Kingdom-based company engaged in the exploration and development epithermal gold-silver and porphyry copper-gold deposits in Turkey. The Company operates through Mining segment, which is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of gold resources. The Company's mining project, Red Rabbit Gold Project is located in western Turkey. The project is a joint venture with the Turkish construction firm, Proccea Construction Co. The Company's exploration projects include Kizilcukur Project, Ivrindi Project and Demirci Project. The Kizilcukur Gold project is owned 100% by Ariana and encompasses two kilometers of mineralized quartz veins containing gold and silver. The Ivrindi Gold project is owned 100% by Ariana. The Ivrindi Gold Project is located in the Ivrindi District of Balikesir Province in western Turkey. The project consists of two licenses. The Demirci Gold project is owned 100% by Ariana and encompasses Goveli prospect.

2. mart101

mart101 Demi God of BlueShare

Dipped a toe in here on todays RNS and the link to MTR

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    canapa123: 5 Points (likewise for a small amount) Mar 9, 2016
    Blue Wizard and Inspiration like this.
  3. Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard Member

I've had my eye on this one too since i first clocked MTR and dipped a small toe in too on Monday.

Inspiration likes this.
  4. Larry

Larry Demi God of BlueShare

5. John.Fry

John.Fry Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  6. Inspiration

Ariana Resources PLC
    Ariana Resources plc : Issue of Equity
    12 April 2016
    AIM: AAU

ISSUE OF EQUITY

TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS

Ariana Resources plc ("Ariana" or "the Company"), announces that it has issued 7,048,261 new ordinary shares of 0.1 pence each in the capital of the Company ("Placing Shares") at a price of 1.15 pence per Placing Share. The Placing Shares are being issued in part payment for services rendered and fees due.

Application has been made for the Placing Shares, which will rank pari passu with all existing ordinary shares, to be admitted to trading on AIM ("Admission"). Admission is expected to take place on or around 18 April 2016.

Further to Admission, the Company's issued share capital will consist of 809,108,456 ordinary shares with a nominal value of 0.1p each, with voting rights ("Ordinary Shares"). The Company does not hold any Ordinary Shares in Treasury. Therefore the total number of Ordinary Shares in the Company with voting rights is 809,108,456.

7. Steamy

Steamy Co-Founder of BlueShare Staff Member Moderator

Anyone going on the 26th?

8. Inspiration

No, I'm not free on 26th.

9. Steamy

Steamy Co-Founder of BlueShare Staff Member Moderator

10. Richie

Richie Demi God of BlueShare

I might go, but met the Michael de villiars at big gibs last bash and had a good chat then.

11. Larry

If Gold price resumes N Heading will put another order in for 18th (on/Around) in case there is a drop on shares being issued.;)

12. John.Fry

Hi UK Investor Forums will be announcing more presenters on the 26th, Joining Ariana very soon.

Watch this space !!!

Larry and BigP like this.
  13. John.Fry

I am very Pleased to announce that Alongside Ariana Resources PLC (AAU), we will have a presentation by Asiamet Resources PLC (ARS) Plus a panel on "Investing at Sector Cycle Lows - Risk and Reward" With Gervaise Heddle author of the Money Enigma, Tony Manina CEO Asiamet Resources and Dr Kerim Sener MD of Ariana. 6pm, Tuesday 26th April, The Counting House , 50 Cornhill, London EC3V 3PD

Here is a link with more information and to reserve your free tickets:
    https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/miningmaven-investor-evening-2016-the-mining-sector-is-reignited-ariana-resources-asiamet-resources-tickets-23746796307

14. Richie

i am now attending next tuesday as I am in ARS and AAU, so well worth going.

canapa123: 5 Points (Great - hope you can fill us in on the presentation.) Apr 19, 2016
    Mr Nick Collyer and Inspiration like this.
  15. Larry

16. Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard Member

17. Richie

Ill be in the pub from 5 tonight if anyone fancies a pint.

BTW for clarity I sold half at 1.65p yesterday. I was in since 0.8 so have free ride on the rest that i will keep for years.

I hadnt had a share double until 6 weeks ago. I have now had 4! ARS, MTR, GGP and now AAU. Luck!

mart101: 5 Points (Well done. I'm not in here but keep it on the watch list. In the other 3 though!) Apr 26, 2016
    Makaira88 and Larry like this.
  18. tricombe

tricombe Member

19. Richie

On way back from mining maven. Decent t chat with kerim. Didn't learn much new but have a greater confidence in the business going forward. Production still on track for last quarter this year, definitely no placings. Kerim said it will be good to get dividend s paid in the longer term. Plenty of scope for adding resource upgrades as they go. That's about it

They will be producing 20000 oz per year at 600 dollars per ounce cost, so you can work out the profit (they get half remember as proccea get the other half)

As soon as they get production they can add on other bits of resource and fund further drilling

Overall very happy to be invested here.

Larry, Nottsbaggie and peddars like this.
  20. Dorkmaster

Dorkmaster Demi God of BlueShare

Good upward trend.

20000 @ $300 (50% split @ $1200 per oz gold) profit = $6m
    -tax = ~ $5m

~£3m / 800m shares * 10 years = ~ 4p valuation?
    How many years is the mine operating?

Larry likes this.