1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, we realise advertising is annoying, it is however necessary to help us be a sustainable resource for all, if you want to go advert free then please use the following link to subscribe for £5 a month: Click here
    Dismiss Notice

(ARS) Asiamet Resources Share Chat

Discussion in 'General Share Chat (ARS)' started by TupacAmaru, Oct 30, 2015.

1. TupacAmaru

TupacAmaru Co-Founder of BlueShare Staff Member Moderator

Please discuss Asiamet Resources Ltd here.

2. Nottsbaggie

Nottsbaggie In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Who else has ARS shares?

A good RNS today. But as seems to be the case with AIM the last few weeks no impact on SP. In for the long term here.

3. sean singleton

sean singleton @paulpingles

I have a few, but looking to build up my stake over the coming 12 months.

Nottsbaggie likes this.
  4. Nottsbaggie

rodrod1 likes this.
  5. rodrod1

rodrod1 member

this share was mentioned to me yesterday at the QPP GM. Is today's RNS as bad as it seems?

6. Nottsbaggie

Well it is a very detailed RNS. A lot of positives on the progress on their assets.

This is the main negative....

"The Company will require additional financing, through various means including but not limited to equity financing, for continued operations and for the substantial capital expenditures required to achieve planned principal operations. The Company plans to raise additional financial resources through equity financings during the next twelve months. While the Company has been successful in the past in obtaining financing, there is no assurance that it will be able to obtain adequate financing in the future or that such financing will be on terms acceptable to the Company. These factors indicate the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast significant doubt on the Company's ability to continue as a going concern."

Considering how the above was worded, the SP has held up pretty well today!

rodrod1 likes this.
  7. Patrick

Patrick Demi God of BlueShare

I have had ARS on my watchlist for some time, and haven't had time today to digest the RNS.

"These factors indicate the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast significant doubt on the Company's ability to continue as a going concern."

But that one sentence is quite a thing to put out there ...

Surely a question to ask Tony Manini at the Sharepickers event next Thursday.

rodrod1 likes this.
  8. Nottsbaggie

Yes when I read it I thought b******s! So quite happy with the slight dip. Just imagine if Quindell had put out a statement like that!

9. Nottsbaggie

ClockWorkOrange posted this on LSE....

Just to clarify the point raised by someone trying to deramp this earlier today ( whos posts appear to have been removed ) the "disclaimer" in the RNS relating to going concerns is something that HAS to be added to all RNS due to dual listing in Canada - its a Canadian thing, and its not specific to ARS.

Not sure if this is true but I will be surprised if Tony Manini cannot raise funds given the huge potential long term rewards here. Probably explains why we have not dipped a lot more.

rodrod1 likes this.
  10. Patrick

Patrick Demi God of BlueShare

That would explain an otherwise extraordinary inclusion!

11. Nottsbaggie

But I can't see that statement in the half year results RNS. Maybe they have to include it when they state they will need to raise funds?

12. sean singleton

Yes I was expecting a much bigger drop today.

I am planning to go to the BigGigg/Sharepickers event next Thursday, be nice to meet Tony M in person, although I am guessing he is going to be mobbed.

Maybe see some of you guys there.

Nottsbaggie and rodrod1 like this.
  13. Richie

Richie Demi God of BlueShare

hi, i am invested here. To answer the funding question of @Patrick and @Nottsbaggie above they recently raised £1m at 1.4p to take them through & past the preliminary economic assessment (PEA) that will be completed first 1/4 next year. The money was raised from a number of private investors (tonys mates) so i dont think there will be any issues.

Future raises (which they will undoubtedly need) should be at a higher price as the share price should rerate once teh PEA is done.

All in my humble opinion of course.....

I am going on thursday so will ask tony if i get to meet him, and feed back any answers.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Nottsbaggie: 5 Points (Thanks Richie. Look forward to you feedback.) Nov 30, 2015
    rodrod1 likes this.
  14. rodrod1

rodrod1 member

Hi Richie - are you from Southampton? Someone advised me to look at ARS when we met at the QPP GM.. but i am crap with names!!

15. Richie

yes @rodrod1 that was me. The two sharepickers interview are a great place to start research on this company.

rodrod1 likes this.
  16. rodrod1

rodrod1 member

Cheers

Where can I find details of the meeting on Thursday? tia

17. Richie

rodrod1 likes this.
  18. sean singleton

Hey Richie
    Might see you Thursday.
    This is me:
    https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vi...wOMuS3IJF7PhTo&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

I have changed a bit from my blueshare profile picture!
    cheers

19. rodrod1

rodrod1 member

Thanks. Have you met the main man previously?
    I am reluctant to invest without forming a view of the boss as it really is a case of investing in the man here imo. Quite similar to CEB in many ways.
    I do need to find a home for all that WTG coming our way :)

Nottsbaggie likes this.
  20. Richie

no i havent @rodrod1 . Have listened a fair bit on podcasts etc. Ill be interested to see what he is like. @sean singleton see you there.

Nottsbaggie and rodrod1 like this.