1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, we realise advertising is annoying, it is however necessary to help us be a sustainable resource for all, if you want to go advert free then please use the following link to subscribe for £5 a month: Click here
    Dismiss Notice

(PERE) Pembridge Resources plc Share Chat

Discussion in 'Pembridge Resources plc (PERE)' started by Steamy, Nov 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Steamy

Steamy Co-Founder of BlueShare Staff Member Moderator

Anyone invested?

2. Keith Mullins

Keith Mullins Mullins58

I have a modest holding at the moment. Will look to add when finances allow.

3. Steamy

Steamy Co-Founder of BlueShare Staff Member Moderator

I bought 120k today, with a divi of 1.75p per share and 1 new share in a Private company and retaining your old shares in CAF now a clean cash shell, the 1m placing shares land bringing in circa 46m new shares, the company is then an investment company that has six months to complete a RTO, it's my belief they that this already lined up, I think speculation alone because of the new directors will drive the mcap to circa £4m i.e 6p per share,

4. mart101

mart101 Demi God of BlueShare

Keeping a close eye on this one for obvious reasons.

If I had cash right now I'd dip a toe in.

Something in my PF needs a spike soon as.......

5. Inspiration

Inspiration Moderator Moderator

I bought some the other day, as I picked up on some 'chat' about it. Not sure how long I will hang around, but will stay with it whilst it seems popular. With Paul Johnson's involvement, it should be good.

I've been in a few cash shells over the last couple of years and haven't benefitted by holding during the waiting period, although had I bought in shortly after they relaunched, I would have done better.

I believe Alex McKinley from Sharetalk is doing an interview on CAF tomorrow.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    Steamy, jackjack, Rhodri888 and 2 others like this.
  6. Keith Mullins

Keith Mullins Mullins58

7. Groucho

Groucho Member

8. powerinnumbers

powerinnumbers Demi God of BlueShare

Good luck to you all on this one just remember the exit strategy.

Inspiration likes this.
  9. mart101

mart101 Demi God of BlueShare

I'm not in yet but you are so right. Take profit all the way from now on in all AIM shares.

10. Cacher

Cacher A Legendary Member

Happy with the podcast today, and the focus being on metals involved in energy and energy storage. As PJ says, there's considerable interest in that area at present, and I don't think that's going away anytime soon.
    Similarly with the comments above, I'm sure that PJ and Nick O'Reilly have a decent shortlist already drawn up. Going to be an interesting next few months here.
    Was always the intention to take some shares once the resolutions had taken effect, but jumped on a handful when the mm's dropped it yesterday afternoon (and picked up the div in the process), as well as adding a few more on the lows today.
    GL to everyone invested here.

11. Cacher

China Africa Resources PLC

19 December 2016

China Africa Resources plc

("China Africa" or the "Company")

Director Share Purchase

China Africa Resources plc (LON:CAF) the London Stock Exchange AIM listed natural resource exploration and development company is pleased to announce that Paul Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, today purchased 107,858 shares in the Company at a price of 2.045p.

Following this purchase Paul Johnson, and spouse Michelle Johnson, hold 6,500,000 shares representing 8.57% of issued share capital.

Keith Mullins and jackjack like this.
  12. Cacher

Bought a few more of these myself this morning. Very easy to over-expose ones self when buying under placing price, supported by director buys. Still, think we'll see good upside from here over the next 4-6 months. Happy with the holding now, and will await further developments..
    GLA

Keith Mullins likes this.
  13. Larry

Larry Demi God of BlueShare

I take it that the special div went ex div when placing shares started trading ie 15 Dec ? I can find no specific reference anywhere.:rolleyes:

14. Keith Mullins

Keith Mullins Mullins58

Larry

It was the close of play on the 14th. Script dividend due sometime in January. ATB

Larry likes this.
  15. Keith Mullins

Keith Mullins Mullins58

16. Keith Mullins

Keith Mullins Mullins58

17. Keith Mullins

Keith Mullins Mullins58

18. PY.

PY. Well-Known Member

I've a very small holding, not one to invest in shells but I couldn't ignore the team behind this one.

Keith Mullins likes this.
  19. Keith Mullins

Keith Mullins Mullins58

I just bought a few more to add to my modest holding. Looking forward to some news in due course.

20. Keith Mullins

Keith Mullins Mullins58