1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, we realise advertising is annoying, it is however necessary to help us be a sustainable resource for all, if you want to go advert free then please use the following link to subscribe for £5 a month: Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Featured (QFI) Quadrise Fuels Share Chat

Discussion in 'General Share Chat (QFI)' started by Larry, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Larry

Larry Demi God of BlueShare

Anyone invested here ?

2. tuzzer

tuzzer Active Member

Looks like just me and you
    That's not a good sign. I've been monitoring QFI for a couple years but only bought in on a is a in may.I can't really add anything that's not been posted on the various sites. I'm happy with the investment 12.01 average. Its just a case of waiting for the test results. Good luck.tuzzer

Larry likes this.
  3. Larry

Just a question of waiting for Maersk who hold the key to this not least the release of any meaningful news !;)

4. Larry

Things starting to move here am about to buy another tranche, checkout todays RNS detail plus good discussion on ii board. GLA

5. Larry

6. Larry

7. Larry

8. tuzzer

tuzzer Active Member

Morning Larry. No bad news.Nothing new.My one concern on this share is that they never seem to hit there project dates which is understandable given all the various players .This product as so much potential .I'm not buying any more at this time.I see that we are having a lot of day traders at the moment. Shouldn't be long before the big investors join us.Best wishes.

9. Larry

More patience needed here but am still hopeful !:)

10. tuzzer

tuzzer Active Member

Morning Larry I don't know whether you picked it up on your research. There's a good article on sulphur reduction .it's in Ship and Bunkers .Dated the 19 Feb 2015.it gives a simple understanding of one of the potential s this product offers.I've not been able to find a current assessment of the projected earnings at current diesel prices and higher prices.if you should come across anything. Best wishes.

Larry likes this.
  11. Larry

12. Graham Hacker

Graham Hacker Moderator Moderator

I remain interested in QFI, unfortunately I bailed out at 14p after 2 years of frustrating delays and final nail was the oil price drop. The technology has much potential and I might rejoin at some point (probably too late!).

Larry likes this.
  13. tuzzer

tuzzer Active Member

Morning Graham. My own amateur opinion on this share is that it will hit over 40 pence prior to Feb/Mar 16.I know there's a lot of excitement out there over SXX but I see that over a period of 5/7 years.This could fly within 18 months. There as been a large amount of repetitive buys .some one building a position. With the large amount of shares out there you can easily hide under the radar.Best wishes.

Graham Hacker and Larry like this.
  14. tuzzer

tuzzer Active Member

Just a little add on to Larry and Graham there a very good post on ADvFN site dated 29/7/14 by nico9 and 31/12/14 by the Oxford whale.Gives a few calculations well worth a read. Best wishes.

Graham Hacker and Larry like this.
  15. Larry

16. tuzzer

tuzzer Active Member

Larry likes this.
  17. Larry

Just wish that there could be a major PR release on all this but I guess Maersk still have a moratorium on it all ! Been in this a loooong time now !:rolleyes:

18. sean singleton

sean singleton @paulpingles

I am invested here but only have a little piece of the action as I sold most at a big loss. Currently 55% down, but thought it was worth keeping a couple of grand in here just in case one day does hit its deadlines and the oil sector turns the corner.

19. Larry

Hi Sean, I too am well under water here but decided to hang on mainly because of the fact that MSAR will make large savings on fuel consumption regardless of the current price of oil and that Maersk, the worlds largest shipping operator have a tight control on any news releases from QFI. If I had any spare dosh I would defo be buying more at these prices but like QPP a lot of patience is required all imho !;)

20. tuzzer

tuzzer Active Member

The beauty of this product is that the current down turn on the oil price does not effect the overall savings that that companies can achieve. When you consider the volume of oil used by Maersk per annum. I don't want to ramp this share or cause investors to lose money. But in my amateur experience this share will easily bring you back into the black and put a smile on your face..Best wishes.

Larry likes this.