1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, we realise advertising is annoying, it is however necessary to help us be a sustainable resource for all, if you want to go advert free then please use the following link to subscribe for £5 a month: Click here
    Dismiss Notice

(VRS) Versarien plc Share Chat

Discussion in 'General Share Chat (VRS)' started by bonker99, Feb 18, 2017.

1. bonker99

bonker99 A Legendary Member Charts Technical Analyst

2. jackjack

jackjack Administrator Staff Member

3. jackjack

jackjack Administrator Staff Member

4. foxyjoe

foxyjoe Well-Known Member

Looks like Neill rickets the CEO was in 10 downing st today meeting treasa before she heads of to China at the end of the month.
    Letter of intent signed last week in China
    Been in vrs since november 2017 and I,ve now recovered 26k back of the 55k I lost in wtg .
    Share price today is 97p at close i got in at 48p , hoping some off the recent joint ventures tie ups with Dow chemicals,unilever ,Israeli aerospace and the Chinese government graphene valley project come to fruition .
    Good luck all .

Squire007 likes this.
  5. Squire007

Squire007 Demi God of BlueShare

I'm amazed you are all not in this one, had 100k in July 18p, sold in July .... NUMPTIE:oops:o_O

owenga likes this.
  6. owenga

owenga Demi God of BlueShare

Ouch, this is my largest holding, bought first shares last November at 20p, and been topping up regularly. Haven't sold any yet.

Squire007 likes this.
  7. Squire007

Fast becoming my largest hold too ........... Can't wait for some clever news ..;):cool:

8. Squire007

Cannot believe this is under the radar on here .... o_O:confused::confused::confused::confused: lol

9. foxyjoe

See you posting occasionally on vrs at ADVN .
    The good news for me is I've recovered all my losses on wtg (quindell) which was 55k and have another 25k profit on top.
    Up 80k on vrs since invested 8 months ago and if orders come in from any off the numerous collaborations it could be a multi bagger from today' price of £1.30.
    I,m not bragging just relieved to get my money back as I was ashamed off myself for getting hoodwinked by that scumbag Terry.
    There is always hope folks .

10. Groucho

Groucho Member

upload_2018-7-14_8-46-36.png
    Daily Mail 14/7/2018

11. Groucho

Groucho Member

12. Squire007

Well this whole industry is gathering massive momemtun, just watched another snippet on BBC Click programme ....
    VRS the only real players in the game out well ahead ......... C'mon people, check it out ....;):D

knotty likes this.
  13. Groucho

Groucho Member

02 August 2018

Versarien plc

("Versarien" or the "Company")

Sporting Goods Collaboration

Versarien plc (AIM: VRS), the advanced materials engineering group, is pleased to announce that it has signed a collaboration with a prominent global sports and fashion goods manufacturer.

The collaboration will see both parties working on a number of projects involving the incorporation of Versarien's proprietary Nanene few layer graphene nano-plateletsinto polymer, leather, elastomer and textile structures. In particular, the collaboration will aim to provide improved footwear and textile solutions aimed at the amateur and professional football sector, where the Company's partner has a global presence, with sponsorship of British, European and international top flight professional football clubs.

Versarien and this collaboration partner, which has multiple manufacturing plants globally, will examine a number of formulations comprising existing materials with graphene loading to assess the feasibility of these nanocomposites to provide improvements in footwear and textile applications. The key potential benefits of the use of graphene in these products is the increased performance of moisture barriers, increased material strength, weight reduction and improved thermal conductivity.

Neill Ricketts, CEO of Versarien, commented:"We are very pleased to have entered into this latest graphene application collaboration agreement, the fourteenth such agreement since October last year. In entering into these collaborations we are looking to engage with a wide variety of sectors where the incorporation of graphene into existing materials can have a significant benefit.

"The sports goods sector is fast moving and very open to the rapid adoption of new technologies. It is therefore a sector of significant focus for Versarien to enable a near term route to market for our high quality graphene. In entering into this collaboration with a globally renowned name in the football kit sector we are again ensuring we are developing a partnership with a leading company in its field.

"I look forward to providing further updates on our existing collaborations and announcing others that are currently in discussion."

foxyjoe, Squire007 and knotty like this.
  14. Squire007

2 Gov ministers appointed to the board now ............ great week ahead coming

15. Bristol87

Bristol87 Demi God of BlueShare

My £10k Fantasy share trade purchase is now worth almost £50k. Of course I didn’t buy any real shares though

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    foxyjoe: 5 Points (Not too late) Aug 22, 2018
  16. Squire007

Schhhhh ............ just loving this company .....:D:);)
    Never too late, feel free to check.

foxyjoe likes this.
  17. foxyjoe

Looks like plenty more to come here Bristol, those 2 government overseas trade development civil servants are trying too clinch deals for VRS while making sure the IP dosn,t get stolen.
    As Neill Ricketts said in his recent podcast that he couldn,t recollect Her Majestys government ever seconding any trade civil servant officials ever.
    Looking good and early stages at the moment it seems

18. Groucho

Groucho Member

19. Groucho

Groucho Member

BF2100DB-6B73-4AF1-B95D-8987D5A153A5.jpeg
    Investors Chronicle 3/5/19

warmrain likes this.
  20. Groucho

Groucho Member